Phone Number: 954.989.2688 ext 205
The City Clerk performs the following functions:
- Maintains official City records and documents including resolutions, ordinances, meeting minutes, bid documents, contracts, documents for the City Commission and Advisory Boards/Committees and other permanent records management in accordance with the City Charter and the laws of the State of Florida.
- Keeps an index of all City ordinances and resolutions enacted or passed by the commission.
- Prepares agendas for City Commission and advisory committee meetings and hearings.
- Manages the City's records and maintains the City Charter in current form as to all amendments.
- Gives notice of commission meetings to its members and the public and prepares minutes of meetings accordingly.
- Serves as the City's Elections officer.
|PUBLIC RECORDS REQUEST FORM
|FORM 1 STATEMENT OF FINANCIAL INTERESTS|